HILLARY HARRIS | SOUL PURPOSE (https://hillaryharris.com | https://www.prosperitycoach.com) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Under the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), instituted by the EU as of March 25, 2018, the new data privacy laws will provide consumers with more protection as organizations must now take greater responsibility in how they store, use and protect data. Please contact us at if you have any questions or issues regarding the use of your Personal Data on this site and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Your control over your data
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – HILLARY HARRIS | SOUL PURPOSE
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, mailing/billing address, Skype name – mainly information that is necessary for delivering a product/service, generating invoices, scheduling sessions or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to post comments, subscribe to various offerings or perform other activities on the website. This information may include: your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We strive to follow the principle to collect the minimum amount of personal data needed in order to deliver our products and offerings. We use that data only for direct business purposes and in line with your notification settings and preferences. We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service/s and offerings to you. This includes: subscription to our newsletters, blogs, podcast RSS feeds, etc.,; providing you with products and services that you have requested or information about such products and services/offerings; providing you with promotional items and free gifts at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services/offerings; announcing upcoming events, podcasts, etc.; responding to comments or questions; communicating any administrative information such as appointment, event and payment confirmation, invoicing and scheduling information and other logistical details; and notifying you of any changes to appointments/sessions, event dates or any other services or offerings.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To provide you a service or event or to send/offer you a product;
- To communicate for services and events or invoicing, session scheduling and logistical instructions;
- To communicate for event details, such as contact information, date/time changes, materials, fees, etc.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- To announce upcoming/new products/services/events;
- To approve and then respond – if requested or necessary – to site page comments.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters, blog posts, podcasts, announcements for upcoming events/offerings and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To approve and then respond to website comment posts;
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than one year.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share or sell your Personal Data. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- SiteGround WebHosting –
- We strictly follow the principle to collect the minimum amount of personal data needed in order to deliver our services. We use that data only for direct business purposes and in line with your notification settings. We allow our users to update or delete their personal data and we only store data until legally required. Read the full policy here.
- The existence of this document guarantees that HILLARY HARRIS | SOUL PURPOSE has a GDPR compliant relationship with us as a data processor. Read the full agreement here.
- Jetpack – WordPress.com
- BackUp Buddy
Connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We have strong malware, antivirus and firewall protections in place and the site is scanned daily.
Even though we try our best we can not completely guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Your control over your data
- You can remove your data from any mailing list or RSS feed you have subscribed to by clicking on the ‘Manage My Subscription’ link at the bottom of your Confirmation of Subscription e-mail or any subsequent e-mail you have received.
- You can download and delete your user information and data using the Privacy Tools page here.
HILLARY HARRIS | SOUL PURPOSE